Ahad, 31 Julai 2011

Kesayangan.





I don't know but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you
I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn somethng new
Everyday I love you
'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.
It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you
Everyday I love you boy
Everyday I love you
'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul
If I asked would you say yes?
Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
Everyday I love you
And I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you



.

19 ulasan:

bombay berkata...

Semoga kakak bahagia dengan orang tersayang...selamat pengantin baru..:)

Bella Rahim berkata...

sweetnye kak ain..
suke tengok :)

CikAnyss' :O berkata...

wahh , smga bhgia always ! hehe

Billa.Bel berkata...

:)

starzieti berkata...

sweeeeettttnyeee.. :D

faizzati berkata...

sweet...:)

Neeja Ami berkata...

auwwwwwwwwwwww sO sweet *wink3

EZAN IDMA berkata...

happy :)

. Amiera . berkata...

sweet... semoga kekal hingga hujung nyawa.. :)

cik wanie Lovela (CWL) berkata...

so sweett

Miera Aziz berkata...

Heeee. Lucky your husband :D

Elyzatul Nastaysah berkata...

romantik nye kak ain..moge bahagia selamanya=)

Zefa berkata...

as salam ain.. selamat berpuasa..
kite tag kamu.. jom join..

http://bawangputih-bawangmerah.blogspot.com/2011/08/mega-give-way-by-yana-cik-putih.html

Zefa berkata...

as salam ain.. selamat berpuasa..
kite tag kamu.. jom join..

http://bawangputih-bawangmerah.blogspot.com/2011/08/mega-give-way-by-yana-cik-putih.html

PhatLady berkata...

laaaaaaa...
edisi menjiwangkan diri rupanya...heheh..
patut ain tukar tajuk entry tuh..

"EVERYDAY I LOVE U - INCEK SUAMI"

orait..?? heheh

laskar pelangi berkata...

ala cuwitnye akak:)

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hi Ain, i'm glad to see u happy with your husband and i'm glad to know that u have made the right choice to marry someone that you love..u might not know who i am, but back then in 2005 (if i'm not mistaken) i've told you that u will meet so many gud guys in college. Yes, we need to obey our parents, but sometimes we need to go beyond that because it's your feeling that matter at the end of the day.. btw, i was suprised to see your blog, u look so different, and funny too.. u sounded just like your brother..haha..all the best!

Ms. Siti berkata...

hye ain.. u sweet sngt :)

aida4eva berkata...

sgt sweet :D

moga berbahgia hingga ke akhirnya <3


http://aida4eva.blogspot.com